1) All bookings run Saturday to Saturday unless otherwise agreed
2) Only people stated on the booking form are allowed to stay at the property
3) Please note that as the house is very old there are stone floors, low ceilings & steep stairs. Parents and guardians are reminded that it is their responsibility entirely for the supervision and safety of their children during the holiday stay.
4) Babies / Young children - A travel cot & bedding, baby monitor, high chair & Maclaren pushchair are available for use during your stay. We do not accept responsibility that they comply with British Standards (however, we have happily used them with our children).
5) Accommodation – We ask that you respect and look after the property as if it were your home. Please let us know any breakages or damage as soon as possible.
6) No Smoking - In accordance with European regulations, smoking is not allowed in the house.
7) Cleaning - Due to the coronavirus, whilst cleaning the property we are taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations. Cleaning products are available for use during your stay. The house will be cleaned for your arrival. On departure there is no need for you to do a full clean but we ask that you take out your rubbish and leave the accommodation tidy. For bookings left in a very poor condition an extra cleaning fee will be deducted from the security deposit.
8) Linen and Towels - Bed linen, house-towels and swimming towels are provided. If you are staying 2 weeks, the bed linen and towels can be changed mid stay by arrangement (costs apply).
9) Telephone, Internet & Music – We do have wifi at the house but please note the service can be intermittent as we are in a very rural area. Calls to all European landlines are free. You will be charged for any calls made to all other numbers. There is a wireless speaker for inside use only and we would request that noise is kept to within the property so as not to disturb the neighbours.
10) Pets - We regret that pets are not allowed unless agreed in advance.
11) General Liability - We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, death or damage, which might be incurred while staying at the property.
12) Deposits and Payment - A non refundable deposit of £150 is required to secure your booking. The full payment is required 4 weeks before your holiday. If you cancel before the 4 weeks you will forfeit your booking deposit only. A £200 security deposit is also required at the time of your full payment to cover breakages and will be returned to you within 4 weeks of the last day of your holiday if it has not been used.
13) Disruption during your Holiday. If a disruption occurs during your holiday we will do all that we reasonably can to rectify it straight away. Please tell us immediately of any problems. The owner shall not be liable to the client; for any temporary defect or stoppage of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, or appliance in the property, for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the owners; for any loss¸ damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the owner shall, within seven days of notification to the client, refund the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
Being a family run business, if during your holiday you should encounter any problems we shall do our utmost to help, even when we do not accept responsibility and have no legal obligation to do so.
We don’t claim to be a boutique getaway, our home is yours to enjoy and we hope you do as much as us.